Syllabus for Professor (B-20) in Medicine
BALOCHISTAN PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Samungli Road, Quetta Cantt.
Syllabus for the post of Professor (B-20) in Medicine in the Health Department
- MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized/registered by the PMC.
- FCPS/MS/MD in the respective specialty OR other equivalent qualification in the relevant specialty recognized/registered by the PMC.
- Three-year teaching experience as an Associate Professor in the respective specialty is essential. Provided that the total experience as Associate Professor and Assistant Professor shall not be less than eight years, OR nine-year teaching experience as Assistant Professor.
- At least two research papers in the Standard Medical Journal.
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Hematological Disorders
- Inpatient Oncology & Palliative Care Services
- Critical Care Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Reproductive Health
- Evidence-Based Medicine and Clinical Epidemiology
- Health Screening and Prevention
- Infectious Diseases
NOTE: BOOKS ALREADY RECOMMENDED BY PMC WITH EMPHASIS ON ABOVE MENTIONED SUBJECTS.